Release date: 2014-04-30
Information: this page
Download link: https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=A80A324886980C06%21116538
- there is now a hidden setting (via Configuration.xml) to freeze width and height of PNGs which graphs are exported to
- the map (the whole world or only the visible portion) can now be exported to PNG file
- the progress of reading a savegame file is now shown via progress bar in the status bar (parsing progress will be shown when CE Parser is brought to ver. 3)
- it is now possible to specify colorscale for each map mode separately
- minor refinements and fixes
The application has currently no installation program. To use the program, unzip the downloaded archive to any location on your disk and run ‘Chronicle.exe’.
The app requires .NET Framework 4 or higher installed and should run on Windows XP or newer. It may require sizeable amounts of RAM to cache processed graphics, in area of 0,5 GB.